Although most of us would love for our puppies to stay puppies forever, eventually they grow up. They will outgrow their little sweaters, their first beds, and their first collars. Some will even outgrow their owners.
Check out this list of adorable before and after photos of some fast-growing dogs.
1. Seven months apart. Still fits, just with a lot less legroom.
2. Little Morris is not so little anymore.
3. Five months apart.
4. Bigger dog, bigger smile.
5. Never too old to get picked up.
6. All grown up, but still being held like a baby.
7. Bigger, but still portable.
8. Four years later, looking like a star.
9. Not a puppy anymore!
10. “I remember this being a lot more comfortable.”
11. Seven months later, almost old enough to drive.
12. Puppy, Smoke, five months after being rescued.
13. Leo, then and now. What a handsome boy.
14. Two years later and ready to lead some business meetings.
15. The evolution of a dog in nine years.
16. 14 years later, they’ve both grown so much.
17. 10 years later, Ozzy is still a looker.
18. Cuddle buddies forever!
19. Nine months later and still as fluffy as ever.
20. Still best friends 13 years later.
21. 10 years apart, but still his little guy.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!