1. You know your cat loves winter when they literally sunbathe in snow.
2.And when they go crazy feeling the snow in their paws for the first time that season
3.Your cat might completely forget how to behave and suddenly have the urge to feel the cold
4. And when they get thirsty, they just lick the ground.
5. All of a sudden, your cat feels a tingle of wanderlust in their tiny paws.
6. Because they finally get their chance to reconnect with nature.
7. The second the fresh air hits their whiskers, your cat’s adrenaline starts pumping.
8. And they got their chance to pounce on the opportunity to enjoy winter in all its glory.
9.Your cat will want to treasure every single moment in the great outdoors.
10. And it’s assured that they’ll give you this face when you tell them it’s time to go back inside.
11. Cats make peace with the cold. They are after all already equipped to handle it
12.Cats and the snow become one.
13.You might have trouble telling them apart. Don’t panic. Your cat completely immerses itself in winter.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”