Thanksgiving’s about turkey, spending time with family (have plenty of wine on hand for that part), and giving thanks. Apparently, that wasn’t enough for the owners of these dogs who had to suffer the indignity of wearing silly costumes. Here are some dogs who are NOT thankful at Thanksgiving, due to silly costumes.
1. “I’m gonna need a way bigger net to catch this turkey.” #Fail
2. “The redness of my wattle symbolizes the rage I feel inside right now.”
3. “I hope you know we plan to steal the pumpkin pie to make up for this betrayal of trust.”
4. “Really. Really right now?”
5. “Gee, way to reuse the tiny hooman’s school project. So festive.”
6. “We need to have a talk about your craft store obsession.”
7. “It never ends well when hoomans start sticking stuff to my rear end.”
8. “That’s it. I’m pooping in the fireplace.”
9. “I said I wanted to EAT the turkey, not BE the turkey!”
10. “This must be payback for that time we ate your sandwich. Worth it.”
11. “None of this is even real. This holiday stinks!”
12. “This is going to cost you lots of treats.”
The lesson to take away from all this? This Thanksgiving, dress the turkey — not the dog.
If these Thanksgiving dogs made you smile, be sure to press the “Share” button below now!