9. If you must leave on a trip, the person who passes all your dog-sitter tests is the only one allowed near your dog. They also need to get your dog’s pawpproval.
10. You constantly ask for text/photo/video updates of your fuzzface when you are away.
11. You take more time studying the ingredients in your pet’s food than you do yours.
12. The smallest bump, bruise, limp, yelp, whine coming from your pup makes you worry like a maniac.
13. You’re totally ok with spending a gazillion dollars on your pet’s grooming needs…
14. …And toy needs…after all they need toys to keep their brains like, smart ‘n stuff.
15. You know every possible ailment that could afflict your dog and even have a custom dog first aid kit.
16. When it comes to socializing with other dogs, you’ve got that protective mama bear thing going.
17. And lastly, even though your dog has their own royal bed, you can’t sleep well unless you know that they’re right by you.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”