1. Your pup NEVER leaves your sight.
2. You’ve purposely become friends with a vet so you have pup medical advice ANY time you need it.
3. When you take your pup out for a walk, it takes you twenty minutes to get ready, ’cause you’ve got to get their coat, booties, leash, treats, toys etc. in order.
4. No one is allowed to give your fuzzbutt treats unless previously approved by you.
5. When other people pet your dog, you can’t help but eye them suspiciously.
6. You take your pup with you EVERYWHERE you go and are constantly checking in to make sure they’re OK.
7. And when you have to leave them home alone, you’ve got apps like Camio to keep a watchful eye on their antics.
8. Going on a vacation? No no no no no no no no no. Others may be excited by the thought of vacation, but it just makes you panic because YOU MAY HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR DOGE BEHIND.