These dogs are furry, less-silent shadows who need to keep be right by your side.
If you’re part of the VDA (Velcro Dogs Anonymous) club, then you probably know all about these 20 truths of owning one of these clingy canine.
1. You learn to pee in front of a live audience.
2. You feel guilty going to work…
3. … and getting the mail, and taking out the garbage.
4. You have to always watch your step, as they are under your feet.
5. And you always check behind you before turning around.
6. You’re careful getting up from the couch because you might step on doggo.
7. Once your dog falls asleep on or near you, it is both illegal and frowned upon to disturb him.
8. They’re always close. Too close. You will also need plenty of lint rollers.
9. You make plans with your pup in mind… if they can’t go, you probably won’t either.
10. You find yourself bringing home presents to apologize for leaving in the first place.
11. When you sit down, so does he.
12.. They’re always unintentionally photobombing pictures.
13. When you go to the park, your dog would rather be by your side than play with the other dogs.
14. Getting into a new relationship? Good luck, because your dog already is very possessive.
15. They all think they’re lap dogs, and will be on your lap at anytime.
They all think they’re lap dogs, no matter how small your lap is.