If animals knew how cute they are, we’d be in major trouble. Tony Heally of Cute Emergency knows the power of a good awwww, and with 2 million followers on Twitter, Cute Emergency has become the go-to place for strictly aww-inducing content.
Here are some of the cuties you can expect to see in bookshops and on coffee tables soon:
1. “Am I doing it? Am I surfing yet?”
2. When you’d do anything for some attention.
3. “Wake up! It’s Noms Time!”
4. This Dalmatian with a heart-shaped nose? Cutesplosion.
5. “So does this mean we’re official now?”
6. The best way to take a catnap.
7. “Nothing with vacuums in it, please. I don’t like scary stories.”
8. “There better be a treat with my name on it when this is over.”