Becoming a new parent is one of life’s biggest joys and honor. The day that you bring a new bundle of joy into the world, your entire life begins to revolve around the safety and well-being of this child. Parenthood is such a beautiful and transformational thing – but it’s not all roses and sunshine. There are, of course, financial and social sacrifices, sleepless nights, added stress and responsibilities. The overwhelming feelings and emotions that new mothers experience are hard, to sum up, but these pictures of animal parents with their kids do a pretty good job of encapsulating the general idea.
1. Zoe is clearly overjoyed to be a new mother.
2. No one told her that motherhood would be like this.
3. She looks more like an octopus than a cat.
4. “Motherhood is exhausting” is a total understatement.
5. Sometimes, you just need to mentally check out for a few minutes…
6. Just look at these proud parents!
7. This was dad’s favorite space to get some alone time, but now it’s jam-packed with kittens.
8. There is an unspoken rule about never waking up a sleeping baby.
9. It’s all in a day’s work as a mother.
10. This new mom could definitely use some help with the kids.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”