A few years ago, I adopted a rescued dog into my heart and home and I haven’t looked back since. I believe there’s something so special about the love a rescued pet bring to your life.
1. Many have not know human love and kindness before they came to you.
2. This poor boy was about to be put down before his forever family rescued him.
3. They always got your back!
4. Twice the fun.
5. Why only get half the family when you can get them both!
6. You never know what special features they will have?
7. Their unique coloring only adds to their adorable personalities.
8. ” I thought I was adopting a bear?”
9. “Our family is big enough mom!” But they will grow on each other…
10. …Soon they believe they are related!
11. Eventually, they become incredibly protective of one another.
12. The old will welcome the new!
13. You just know when you got the right one!
14. Can you tell which one is from a breeder, didn’t think so?
15. No matter how young…
16. Or old…
17. No mater the size or breed, they are just happy to have a home, a family, love…
18. And you get to watch them learn new things!
19. They don’t care if they look a little different!
20. Adoption isn’t just for our smaller furry buddies.
21. And you can give a pet their smile back.
22. Don’t be scared off by their looks initially, with TLC and a bath, they show their true, beautiful colors.
23. Smile says, “Thank you for adopting, not shopping!”
Here they are saying, never to small, big, large or tall to give a pet their smile back and give yourself the best loyal companion forever!
Please click and share with your loved ones and fellow animal lovers!