When you bring a baby into the family you never know how your “1st baby” will react. Sometimes the dogs may be jealous and the newest family addition, or they may be confused by this tiny bundle of joy so it’s a roll of the dice!
These dogs didn’t know what to make of their new siblings at first. But when you see their reactions, your heart will melt.
1. “This one doesn’t look like us, Jerry.”
2. “We’re napping, mom!”
3. “You made this?!”
4. “I’m cute, too.”
6. “I just can’t take my eyes off him.”
7. Best pillow ever.
8. The nook of naps.
9. Honk-shu, honk-shu, honk-shu.
10. Bundle of wrinkles.
11. Sleeping with one eye open.
12. “Can we keep it?”
13. “I’m never going to sleep again, am I?
15. Snickers uses “protective arm.” It’s extremely cute…
16. Someone get the dog a “Mommy Loves Me” bib, too!
17. “You. I like you.”
Always take precaution when introducing your dogs new your new family member and let them smell their blankets or cloths, their since of smell is intense and they will be more prepared for the introduction!