Be honest. Ever since you got a dog you became a lot more introverted, haven’t you? Always canceling plans and staying in just so you can Netflix and chill with your dog? Well guess what, it’s not just you. Here are some other tell-tale signs.
1. When the weekend begins, you’re like this.
2. But while everyone else is making plans, your “plans” involve the couch.
3. You’ve become a master at avoiding your friends’ weekend plans like a ninja.
4. Excuse #1
5. Excuse #2
6. Excuse #3
7. Excuse #4
8.You no longer even waste your time with excuses!
9. Oh my friends will understand, right?
10. My dog has a fever…
11.We are busy gaming!
12. Let’s face, your life has changed quite a bit since getting a dog.
13.Honestly, isn’t this the best way to spend the night?
14. I need to condition my hair!
15. I have to watch a movie before it’s overdue!
16. I burn easy!
17.It’s too loud, too crowded and people are in my space!
18.I think my dog wants the house to himself!
19. Well I did get a new outfit this week!
Click and share with your loved ones and fellow animal lovers!